Cant see server over wifi in bridge mode?

Hi all,

The issue im having now that ive gone Bridge mode is not being able to see my server on the same network over wifi. 
i suspect its due to the devices being connected to the other router vs the one that the actual server is connected to. 

Setup

Telus ONT Modem (wifi Enabled) (Bridged Mode) ------ Dlink Router (wifi Disabled) ( Server, Main computer are connected to this) 

i have 2 computers on WIFI that cant see the or pick up the modem including my phone. 

Any ideas?

When i was all in on the ONT the whole network could connect to it. Reason for using the Dlink Router is due to the ONT being locked down, no ports able to open or change any back end settings. 

Thanks

56 minutes ago, itimpi said:

With the above configuration your Dlink router is almost certainly blocking inbound connections originating from WiFi devices connected to the Telnus ODT Modem.  Any reason you do not use the Wifi of the Dlink router instead as that would be the simplest solution?

Only reason i am using the Telus Wifi is sue to WIFI 6. My d link is older. 
Other option i switch the Server back to the ONT and try and see if i can get Telus to open the ports for me.

3 hours ago, Jozzie88 said:

Only reason i am using the Telus Wifi is sue to WIFI 6. My d link is older. 
Other option i switch the Server back to the ONT and try and see if i can get Telus to open the ports for me.

Are you doing things on the WiFi devices where the speed is critical?   If not the WiFi on the dlink may be sufficient and it would be by far the easiest to configure and manage.

14 hours ago, itimpi said:

Are you doing things on the WiFi devices where the speed is critical?   If not the WiFi on the dlink may be sufficient and it would be by far the easiest to configure and manage.

The wifi on the old D-Link is brutal 150-300mpbs sometimes.

Also the D-Link router is down in the basement

But the wifi 6 via telus mesh system I'll be in the 880-920 range.  Wired I'm 1 -1.1gbps. 

I'm going to try swapping the server to the ont and see. 

This kinda sucks. 

8 hours ago, Jozzie88 said:

The wifi on the old D-Link is brutal 150-300mpbs sometimes.

Also the D-Link router is down in the basement

But the wifi 6 via telus mesh system I'll be in the 880-920 range.  Wired I'm 1 -1.1gbps. 

I'm going to try swapping the server to the ont and see. 

This kinda sucks. 

The other possibility is to NOT run the ONT in pass-through mode, but set up the Dlink to accept port forwards from the ONT for those ports that are of interest.

I did a test, put everything back onto the ONT and I can see it from my devices on the network now. But I'm back at square one for the port issues.

Apparently Telus keeps ports locked for residential. 

I could try the above, 

Ugh, if it were me, I'd get rid of all the Telus stuff. But because they use wifi mesh system for their tv boxes you have to have them.