Cloudflared Tunnel on unraid server

Hi, maybe you guys can help me, i was wondering if there is a solution using cloudflared to access to unraid webpage, am gonna explain it better, when i access unraid with local ip address i can see everything, such array and other infos (like the first image), but if i set up a tunnel to access to my unraid server i can't see server's infos like storage and cpu (second and thirth screenshot). 

Do you guys have a solution so solve this?

Screenshot 2023-04-02 125705.png

2.png

3.png

The biggest issue of opening your Unraid dashboard (really, all of the server's administration access) is that Unraid is not designed to be a hardened public-facing front end.

So unless you are adding some other forms of security/authentication, Cloudflare Tunnels isn't really a fully secure option.  While scans may not find the server port (assuming you have that closed properly in your router), it can be accessed by someone who gains knowledge of the URL you have set for the CF tunnel.  As all Unraid access is as root user, once in a bad actor has their run of the place to do as they wish.

The Wireguard and My Servers solutions do require additional authentication before one can even access/communicate with the server, thus provide greater security.

• 10 months later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:25 PM, ConnerVT said:

The biggest issue of opening your Unraid dashboard (really, all of the server's administration access) is that Unraid is not designed to be a hardened public-facing front end.

So unless you are adding some other forms of security/authentication, Cloudflare Tunnels isn't really a fully secure option.  While scans may not find the server port (assuming you have that closed properly in your router), it can be accessed by someone who gains knowledge of the URL you have set for the CF tunnel.  As all Unraid access is as root user, once in a bad actor has their run of the place to do as they wish.

The Wireguard and My Servers solutions do require additional authentication before one can even access/communicate with the server, thus provide greater security.

sure, fine, but i want to do all that via the cloudflared tunnel. even if its the myservers long url. fine with me. how do i do that?

i had an cloudflared app running trough home assistant, there the cloudflared tunnel to unraid worked fine. but as a docker within unraid it does not