Whats a good torrent add-on for unraid which is stable?

aoaaron

Hey, whats the reccomended torrent program for unraid atm?

The Transmission package works, though I need to do some work on it to make it more/better compatible with 4.7 and 5.0.  It has to be redone similar to how the SABnzb, SickBeard, and CouchPotato packages were done... not really sure when I will get to it though, not enough time in the day.

If I'm not mistaken Transmission is the only package that's currently supported.

UnTorrent has been officially taken down.

Unfortunately for me my trackers don't allow the version of Transmission, 2.01, that's installed by the package. 

I had no luck trying to get Deluge to work.

If I'm not mistaken Transmission is the only package that's currently supported.

correct

UnTorrent has been officially taken down.

Also, correct

Unfortunately for me my trackers don't allow the version of Transmission, 2.01, that's installed by the package. 

In my next release... will probably be a while... I will be updating the version of Transmission used in the package for the next go.  Not quite sure what version it will be but it will be fairly new and as close to current as I can get without requiring a good awful amount of work.

This is also on my list to look at, but it is towards the bottom... I might not ever get to it. Can you link to your thread where you were trying to get it to work?

aww cool aight. 2.01 im guessing isn't worth a shot due to lack of support from trackers now?

It depends on your individual trackers

This is also on my list to look at, but it is towards the bottom... I might not ever get to it. Can you link to your thread where you were trying to get it to work?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=14179.0

Archived