Where is my User directory ?

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello everyone,

I don't know what happened but my User folder has disappeared and with it all my shares.

I still have access to Unraid but I can't create any other shares.

I stopped the array to check if there was a problem in the management of the shares but when I restarted it, I got the following message displayed (need to restart or to shut down the server) :

image.png.ef5d54516f9ec179b3611c87b02efa0b.png

I am relatively new to Unraid : if someone could help me because I admit to being a little lost at the moment on what I should do to recover my shares.

Attached is the diagnostic file generated manually.

Other information that may have nothing to do but a few days ago some of my movies disappeared from my NAS. I haven't found the answer to this riddle but now that my User directory has disappeared, I wonder about a link between the 2 events.

I have not yet restarted the NAS following the appearance of the message above, I am waiting for advice before going any further to be sure not to do anything wrong.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

node-diagnostics-20230404-1748.zip

Edited by Gothan
  • Solution
Apr  4 16:13:47 NODE  shfs: shfs: ../lib/fuse.c:1450: unlink_node: Assertion `node->nlookup > 1' failed.

A reboot will bring the shares back, it's this issue:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/683-shfs-error-results-in-lost-mntuser-r939/

Some workarounds discussed there, mostly disable NFS if not needed or you can change everything to SMB, can also be caused by Tdarr if you use that