[Support] Catduck Templates

Been running the mealiev1 docker for a while, wife uses it to maintain her recipes. She tried to load up a recipe today and it's only loading five recipes. I then updated it via the Docker interface to make sure it was running the latest nightly, and it is (can this now be run with another tag or do we need to still keep it on nightly?). Anyway, it didn't help the loading of the recipes. 

I stopped the container and opened up the db file in DB Browser, and it looks like there are 56 recipes in the recipes table. So something's funky. 

Anybody have any ideas? Is there a way to get that recipe data into a valid import that the mealie importer can use? Or any other ideas to get my wife happy again? 🙂

I am having a similar issue, I went to access a recipe and noticed it was gone. I found the receip online again and added it but it has a (1) appended to the name, when I try to change the name I get the error that the recipe already exists. 

Something odd as well, when I try to log in all recipes are gone. If I am logged out the receipes are visible, exist the recipes that originally disappeared. 

Any help on this would be great, I love this software.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to move off the 'nightly' build and on to the 'latest' build. If I change the image then everything works as expected except that the docker image won't run - it just crashes on startup. If I install a second instance of Mealie, and specify the 'latest' version it will run just fine, BUT, I cannot restore a backup from the 'nightly' app as the restore fails (but without telling me why).

So it seems I am trapped on the nightly version. I don't understand why this is the case, or how I can get my recipes out of the 'nightly' app and into the 'latest' app.

It's driving me nuts, and probably because I'm missing something really stupidly obvious. 😞

Help?