Trying to optimize my Data transfer speeds between SFP+ connected Unraid server and "Gaming" Desktop

Hi all i am currently running an Unraid server across my 10 Gig backbone (Only have 1.2Gig Down and 40 Meg up ATM but should soon be upgrading to 5Gig symmetrical internet),

My issue is this:

Despite everything being connected by SFP+ and I have checked the Desktop (Also using an NVME) >>> Unraid server (cache drives which are NVME drives so thus should be able to saturate a 10G connection) speeds using the iperf3 and I got what I expected, see below, which leads me to believe the issue is not my hardware but is some configuration issue.

Equipment:

Unraid Server:

Nvme Drives in a cache pool:

256GB SX8200PNP NVME

Samsung 950 Pro 256GB

500GB San Disk SDSSDH3 (yes I'm aware this is  a sata drive but I have tested without this in the server and still max speeds of 500MB/s over 10Gig.

128GB DDR3

Z9PE-D8 Mobo

E5-2650V2 CPU x 2

Other drives are all Mechanical SATA in the ARRAY but I'm not testing files from the array I'm testing directly from the "Domains" share which is on my cache pool drives

Using a mellanox ConnectX3 SFP card connected to Mikrotik CRS309-1G-8S+IN switch vis DC SFP+ DAC cables.

Gaming Desktop:

24 core Threadripper
128GB DDR4

Zenith II Extreme Alpha

Using a mellanox ConnectX3 SFP card connected to Mikrotik CRS309-1G-8S+IN switch vis DC SFP+ DAC cables.

NVME drive being used in the desktop (recieving computer at the moment):  WDS500G3XHC-00SJG0

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can try to get my transfer speeds as close to the expected 1Gig ish as possible that would be awesome.

Ran Iperf3 multiple times and the results were pretty much the same as the screenshot included every time i ran it.

The File(s) I tested with were separate vdisk files 100GB ish in size, that were located in my various VM folders in "domains".

Please see the included diagnostics file, and thankyou in advance.

343073097_729837002220444_4088528306174292908_n.jpg

unraid-diagnostics-20230426-0843.zip