Docker Erroring out saying Connection Refused.

I have to type this code into the terminal to force start the docker everytime I boot up Unraid. "/etc/rc.d/rc.docker start"

I have tried Stopping/Starting docker in the settings but to no avail. This didnt start happening until I updated Unraid. I would like some help on how I can get this working automatically without me having to type this code into the terminal every time Unraid restarts.

Current Version: 6.12.0-rc5

Not sure why you are having a problem, but I notice a copy of anomalies in your syslog

May  3 13:31:36 Weyland root: ERROR: ld.so: object '/boot/config/key.key' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.

This keeps occurring - not something I have seen before.   Any idea what the file mentioned actually is?

you also have a share called ‘cache’ (that has files on disk3) as well as a pool called ‘cache’.  Not sure how you got into this state as I thought the GUI prevented you creating a share with the same name as a pool.   It might confuse things.

Your ‘system’ share has files on cache and disk3 and is also set to Use Cache=Yes which means mover will try to move it off cache onto the array.   You normally want this share completely on the cache if possible to maximise performance.

Your ‘appdata’ share has files on both cache and disk4 and again you normally want this all on cache to maximise performance.   It is set to Use Cache=Prefer so at least mover will try to move it to the cache.

I can see attempts by Unraid to start docker and failing - not sure why.

it might be worth booting your system in Safe Mode (which stops any plugins loading) to see if that helps in case one of them is causing issues.