Stable Diffusion discord bot integration with superboki / sygil docker container

Go to solution Solved by SimpleDino,

Hello Unraid community,

I've been working on integrating the Stable Diffusion Discord Bot (ausbitbank/stable-diffusion-discord-bot) with the superboki or Sygils container on Unraid, and I've encountered some issues along the way. Despite several attempts to resolve these errors/issues, I've been unsuccessful so far. I've also posted about the issue on the bot's GitHub repo (ausbitbank/stable-diffusion-discord-bot/issues/41).

The problem I'm experiencing is that while the Discord bot successfully generates an image upon receiving a prompt, the image doesn't appear in the Discord channel. I can find the generated image in the Invoke Docker container output folder, but the path logic seems to be causing issues. I receive the following error from the Discord bot container:

logs:

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/mnt/user/SD-Outputs/InvokeAI/03-InvokeAI/output:/app/output000011.ac064d6c.2916674852.png'] { errno: -2, code: 'ENOENT', syscall: 'open', path: '/mnt/user/SD-Outputs/InvokeAI/03-InvokeAI/output:/app/output000011.ac064d6c.2916674852.png' }

I've made adjustments to the .env file and docker-compose.yaml file, as shown below:

.env file:

basePath="/mnt/user/SD-Outputs/InvokeAI/03-InvokeAI"

dbPath="${basePath}/db"

outputPath="${basePath}"

docker-compose.yaml:

version: '3'

services:

discord-bot:

build: .

container_name: stable-diffusion-discord-bot

volumes: - /mnt/user/SD-Outputs/InvokeAI/03-InvokeAI/db:/app/db - /mnt/user/SD-Outputs/InvokeAI/03-InvokeAI/output:/app/output

environment: - channelID="xxxxx"

- adminID="xxxxx"

- apiUrl="http://xxxxxxx:9000/"

- discordBotKey="xxxxx"

# ... rest of the environment variables

Dockerfile:

FROM node:14

WORKDIR /app

COPY package*.json ./

RUN npm install

COPY . .

CMD ["npm", "start"]

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me create a working Docker container for the Stable Diffusion Discord Bot that can be integrated with the superboki or Sygils container on the Unraid CA App Store.

Any assistance or guidance would be immensely helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by SimpleDino
  • 3 weeks later...