Suggestions on where to buy cabinet for ethernet and wall mounted server racks

I am in the market for some hardware to better organize my home network and Unraid server and battery back up.  I've attached pictures and I'm sure you can see it's a total mess.  I know I can go to Best Buy or Amazon or wherever and source these.  But I am sure there's a better place/a better way.  Any suggestions on quality suppliers who are also reasonably priced to buy network cabinets, wall mounted server rack etc.?  My OCD is making my eye twitch every time I go into my utility closet.  TIA.

Pictured below is my current state with all of my coax and ethernet modem etc.  The Leviton is the current box.  You can see my server on this wooden platform and the battery back up on a bucket of paint.  Sigh.  Don't shame me haha.

70525508442__E79D15E0-AA68-4B24-9D52-6AD93F2A9582.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_8185.HEIC.jpeg

RenderedImage.heic.jpeg

Last time I went down this path, I contacted several colo's and asset disposal companies to ask if they knew of any used racks or related equipment (or anyone getting rid of this kind of stuff on their own/closing shop/etc). I picked up a small rolling rack for free just for "getting rid of it".

Oh that’s such a great idea! I work closely with many data centers (I’ve been in telecom for 27 years 🙈) and I hadn’t even thought to ask there. Thank you!

any suggestions on a way to clean up all my Ethernet cords? A good place to buy patch panels and structured wiring panels?

Edited by pear1jamluvr