very minor UI issue

Hi there, just wondering if this is something that might be resolvable or not.

When using unraid connect on a web browser that has logged into the unraid server on the same network, the custom banner image shows up in the connect.myunraid page.

However when i connected from my work laptop and also my phone (so different networks), the banner image is the generic default one.

When i connect to my home network and simply refresh the unraid connect page it syncs up the banner image. 

it's a very very very very minor little nitpick, but was just curious if there's something else i needed to do.

Thanks @travvy87

You can hover over a server card on the Connect Dashboard page, this will reveal a "Customize" button > click the "Customize" button to open a modal that gives you an option to refresh that header image from your server. Then moving forward it should be fine for you.

FWIW we already have an internal task to improve the header images in Connect :). It'll be sorted in due time.

7 hours ago, zspearmint said:

Thanks @travvy87

You can hover over a server card on the Connect Dashboard page, this will reveal a "Customize" button > click the "Customize" button to open a modal that gives you an option to refresh that header image from your server. Then moving forward it should be fine for you.

FWIW we already have an internal task to improve the header images in Connect :). It'll be sorted in due time.

Hi @zspearmint

I have that option when i'm connected on the same network as the server.

However once i'm off the same network (on my mobile reception for example) the option to refresh the header image from the server is gone. Maybe a potential bug?

Cheers