Properly setting up Handbrake to work with DelugeVPN and Radarr

Hello everyone, I am in need of help. I have been trying to figure out how do I go about downloading files with DelugeVPN from Radarr and using Handbrake to convert my files and then place it in a folder and gets it renamed before going into the media movies folder.

What I am trying to accomplish is, example file name downloaded: Kids.1995.Blueray.1080p.kings.mp4, would like to convert with handbrake, then output to the right folder to be renamed and put into a folder based on the name of the file before mover sending it to the media movies folder.

I am confused on which of the docker container takes care of the renaming and folder creating that then sends it to the “mover”.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally and I do mean personally looking at what your asking. 

I would use Radarr to send off to DelugeVPN and then capture the download and then import into Plex or whatever then I'd have Tdarr setup so it just scans your Plex Folder and convert all by its self and rename. 

Doesn't Radarr have settings that would pull down and then import into its self and rename? I don't use Radarr myself, but I thought that was the magic of it all. 

• Like 1

I do think is Radarr so I would have to probably make deluge to download to the folder where handbrake will transcode the files and then send it to the completed folder afterwards, where I believe Radarr scan and rename and modifies the files/folders. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk