Is there a way to have server notifications tell me why my array status = [FAIL]?

So I have my server set up so at 12:20 and 6:20 AM and PM it will give me a status report via Pushover. 

Most of the time it's [PASS] but sometimes it's [FAIL]

When I see it say FAIL, my stomach drops, my anxiety rises and I try to get access to my server to check. Most of the time it's a disk overheating (by 1-2 C) but I want the server to tell me that in the notification: Don't leave me hanging!

How can I tell my server to send me this info in notifications?

7 hours ago, urbanracer34 said:

Most of the time it's a disk overheating (by 1-2 C)

If you aren't being completely hyperbolic here, you need to change your temp alert thresholds, or fix your cooling. A fail should really indicate a full failure, like a drive going near the manufacturers recommended high temp limit, meaning a fan or environment failure that really does need your attention. Normal drive temps should be WELL below those maximums. (60C is the manufacturer's max for a Seagate Exos 16TB)

39 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

If you aren't being completely hyperbolic here, you need to change your temp alert thresholds, or fix your cooling. A fail should really indicate a full failure, like a drive going near the manufacturers recommended high temp limit, meaning a fan or environment failure that really does need your attention. Normal drive temps should be WELL below those maximums. (60C is the manufacturer's max for a Seagate Exos 16TB)

It's a WD BLACK 1TB NVME SSD on a daughterboard. Usually it reaches 45-46 C and gives off the warning, but this time it was 48C. AFAIK I haven't touched the temp alert thresholds. 

Info sheet here: https://documents.westerndigital.com/content/dam/doc-library/en_us/assets/public/western-digital/product/internal-drives/wd-black-ssd/data-sheet-wd-black-nvme-ssd-2879-810008.pdf

I also looked at the rest of my drive's infosheets and the operational max temp is 60 or 70 C depending on the drive. 

Edited by urbanracer34
more info