Slow webgui, hanging, container execution errors.

Hello all,

Just moved my Unraid install to a new build, including a new flash drive. Got everything up and running but it is incredibly unresponsive compared to my previous build. Each time I press a tab it takes forever to load, sometimes won't until I click away to another tab and then back. The apps themselves are also significantly slower than expected, especially Plex, which is defeating the point of why I upgraded my equipment. I believe there might be some issue with the cache drive but scrub and smart test returning no problems. There was some issues on disk 7 which were fixed by running check in maintenance mode. All other disks had no errors in check. I have also tried deleting and replacing the docker image, but that has now resulted in container execution errors coming up when trying to pause/modify/stop radarr, and preventing me from installing anything else. Attached diagnostics but I'm not sure what avenue to pursue now.

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20230524-1911.zip

On 5/25/2023 at 8:54 AM, JorgeB said:

Try starting with a new config and copying just the bare minimum, like the key, super.data and pools folder for the assignments, and the docker user-templates if you have them.

Did this -- apps are now running & slightly more functional but everything is still suspiciously slow. Also now seeing spikes in CPU usage to 100% even when very little should be happening, top is showing high usage on the ID section. Also has been saying 'starting services' next to array started for hours, not really sure why that is or if its relevant. I've attached some fresh diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20230530-2217.zip

Edited by SysAdminWalterBenjamin
On 5/31/2023 at 8:59 AM, JorgeB said:

That's an harmless old bug, log looks normal, nothing out of the ordinary that I can see.

This is very unfortunate then! It was a little bit usable on Tuesday but by today it's become pretty much unusable again. Must be a hardware issue then? Maybe the parts I thought were an upgrade were actually worse than what I had before? Or maybe its because I didn't bother installing a GPU as I am just using intel quick sync on 12th gen i5 igpu? Could that cause everything to be this slow? Thinking I might just have to go back to windows sadly now, which is gonna be a nightmare doing all the data transfers and drive conversions again so I'd really like to get unraid running well if possible.