Cloudflared container tunnel connections - quic

Just a note regarding difficulty I've been having keeping a Cloudflare tunnel connection to a cloudflared container. With the latest version of the container, the tunnel is up only for a few minutes then goes down. Restarting the container usually brings it back up, only to go down a few minutes later. Errors from cloudflared container log:

WRN Failed to serve quic connection error=“timeout: no recent network activity” connIndex=2 event=0 ip=198.41.192.227
2023-05-23T19:42:13Z WRN Serve tunnel error error=“timeout: no recent network activity” connIndex=2 event=0 ip=198.41.192.227

Having spent hours searching, a solution found in a nested post by DavisClark0776 on r/unRAID is relatively simple as outlined at this post – Reddit - Dive into anything 

It seems where unraid cloudflared containers are concerned, there are various reports of quic connections timing out and disconnecting on versions after 22.3.4. I downgraded to version 22.3.4 and I now have a tunnel that is consistently “Healthy.” Would prefer to use the latest version but, I’ll take what I can get.

Cross-posted on Clouflared Community.

Edited by ghall