LAST CALL on the Unraid Summer Sale! 😎 ⌛ ×

Two dockers stopped working, unable to reinstall

I had an issue with my Unraid server a few weeks ago where my boot drive failed and my cache pool drives were showing up in Unassigned devices.

I made a new boot drive and was able to recreate the cache pool. However, two of my dockers (Radarr and Sonarr) would not load while my Plex and NZBget dockers loaded fine. The logs for both says the database is corrupt:

"EPIC FAIL! NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Database file: /config/sonarr.db is corrupt, restore from backup if available."

Something else I’ve noticed is that my appdata folder is, for some reason, present on both my cache pool as well as on one of my drives in the array. The appdata share setting had Use Cache Pool set to “Only” so I don’t know how it wound up being also on one of my array drives. I stopped Docker, set the share settings for appdata to “prefer” for the cache pool and ran the mover. However, I am still seeing appdata on one of my array drives.

What I’ve tried to get Sonarr and Radarr running:

1. In Settings/Docker I ran a scrub with “correct file system errors”

2. I forced an update of both Dockers so the Docker would be recreated

3. I removed the Dockers and added them back with “Add Container” and selected the appropriate template

4. I stopped the Docker service and deleted the vdisk file, restarted Docker and reinstalled all of my Dockers using the templates. Again, Sonarr and Radarr will not load (same corrupt database error in the log) while NZBget and Plex do load fine.

So I’m not sure what the next step is. If I can’t get Sonarr/Radarr to run by deleting the Docker image and reinstalling, what else can I try?

tower-diagnostics-20230618-1509.zip

Did you remove the database and tried to create a new one? Would rename the sonarr folder in the appdata folder, so you have the old files.
If a new database is working, you should ask in radarr/sonarr forum around how to repair the old/ corrupt database.

Did you stop the docker service before running mover? With prefer it should move the files from array to cache as i know

I think I have the docker issue sorted. I ended up reverting to V2.0 versions of both and that seemed to fix the issue as they both now load.

Still not sure what is going on with the appdata folder being on both the cache and the array. I did stop the docker service before running mover but that did not seem to fix the issue.

1 hour ago, MrDatum said:

Still not sure what is going on with the appdata folder being on both the cache and the array. I did stop the docker service before running mover but that did not seem to fix the issue.

If you have duplicate files at the two locations then mover will not move them and you need to work out manually which copy is the current one and remove the other one.