1510 Sound

stepmbac

I have been mulling the idea of building my own sever or buying one of the pre-bulit lime tech. I have some questions about the 1510.

What is the sound output of the fans, drives, power supplie? ie how loud is the server if I had all drives slots filled.

How solidly built is the server?

Are there any modifications I should have them do? ie faster cpu, more ram, different fan. etc.

I will be using this to stream blu-ray movies and audio files throughout my house. I have a library that is growing on a WHS machine and would like to use something that will let me grow faster.

Thanks in advance.

I have been mulling the idea of building my own sever or buying one of the pre-bulit lime tech. I have some questions about the 1510.

What is the sound output of the fans, drives, power supplie? ie how loud is the server if I had all drives slots filled.

How solidly built is the server?

Are there any modifications I should have them do? ie faster cpu, more ram, different fan. etc.

I will be using this to stream blu-ray movies and audio files throughout my house. I have a library that is growing on a WHS machine and would like to use something that will let me grow faster.

Thanks in advance.

LimeTech has not sold servers in quite a while.  I can't comment on the sound of those server as I have never seen one/heard one in person.

If you are interested in having a server built for you there are companies that can build you one.  Rajahal and myself have a company that will build a server for you (see my signature).  The first 3 post here are the companies that are willing to build a server.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here, or use the Contact Us link on the GreenLeaf Technology site

Archived