6.11.5 TO 6.12.0. No Network access what so ever locally. GUI or SSH

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I just updated and have been unable to access the server at all over the network. I have IPMI access to the command line and the server seems to boot correctly and I can log in through that no problem. The server is visible on the network and the correct IP is assigned to it but I cant access the GUI via web browser nor can I connect via SSH. Unraid Connect can see that the server is up but can not get any access to it. I was able to make a diagnostics file however due to where my server is its very inconvenient to access physically. Is there a way to view the file and just copy the contents to another file on my windows pc for upload? Or is there a way to downgrade via the command line so that I can get proper access again?

I found the bellow post which seems to be a similar issue but it doesn't continue to resolution. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by tazire
  • tazire changed the title to 6.11.5 TO 6.12.0. No Network access what so ever locally. GUI or SSH
2 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Nothing obvious that I can see, try updating to v6.12.1 since it fixes some known issues, you will need to do the update manually though.

Is there a guide to do that on the command line anywhere? All the googling points me to manual "fresh" installs.

Also if 6.12.1 doesn't resolve the issue I'm assuming the manual rollback is the same as a manual update? Just using the 6.11.5 files