Is this drive failing?

In the middle of a parity check due to an unclean shutdown last night. Started receiving email notifications this morning. Here is the latest-

Event: Unraid Disk 6 SMART health [5]
Subject: Warning [BRUNNHILDE] - reallocated sector ct is 232
Description: ST8000AS0002-1NA17Z_Z840EATS (sdl)
Importance: warning

Not at home so I can’t pull a smart report or diagnostics but my gut tells me it’s time to replace it.

Just now, trurl said:

You don't have remote access to your server?

Just moved and I’m temporarily stuck with the worlds worst 5G plan for internet. On a good day I can get speeds around 500 bps down and 50 bps up.😕 On a bad day it’s much worse. I know there are options that will work with CG NAT but with those speeds why bother.

The local cable company is in the process of installing their network to my street. They expect to be finished by the end of the month and I’ll be able to get my OpenVPN back up.

The wait is killing me.😁

19 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

232 reallocated sectors seems high.

Probably too high for my personal comfort.

I agree. Might still be useful for something non-critical, but I wouldn't want it in my array.

Doesn't look like an extended test has been run on that disk lately.

3 hours ago, trurl said:

I agree. Might still be useful for something non-critical, but I wouldn't want it in my array.

Doesn't look like an extended test has been run on that disk lately.

No. Just a short test. I could do an extended test if you think the results might change your recommendation?

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

If the reallocated sectors is not steady when they happen and continues to increase then the drive is unreliable.

Yes. The count was up to over 5000 by the time I completed transferring all the data off of it. I’ve already removed it from the array. Not planning to use it for anything.