Since rolling back the Version: 6.11.5 docker containers prompt with "Execution error, Server error"

Hi there,

So, since the Version: 6.12.0 update came out, and I updated to that version, it's been every couple of days my server keeps crashing and becoming unresponsive by ssh, webgui and plugging a keyboard and monitor into it and then needing to hard restart it for it to operate fully. Since it created a lot of instability of my server for me, I have rolled back to the Version: 6.11.5 since that seems to of worked for me.

I'm now being greeted with this for some of my docker containers when they auto start up.

If anyone could shed some light as to what I can do about this. I tried updating the images on some of the containers, I tried making sure the app data folders and configurations for each container is correct but doesn't seem to matter cause still won't start up but it's weird because as in the photo below some are able to but some are as well.

image.png.a80e4df18be1b1b4c337463eaebff987.png

19 hours ago, Nath2125 said:

I have rolled back to the Version: 6.11.5 since that seems to of worked for me.

as per the release notes as suggested by JorgeB.

If you revert back from 6.12 to 6.11.5 or earlier, you have to force update all your Docker containers and start them manually after downgrading. This is necessary because of the underlying change to cgroup v2 starting with 6.12.0-rc1.

I have tried force updating (with "Force Update" option) containers and starting them, and that's the response I get for some containers. Some containers seem to be loading and work just find from autostart up but my main ones I use which are about 5-7+ containers just won't budge.

I read through the notes and I'm pretty sure I've tried that if there is not another way of force updating and starting containers other than by the button under the docker tab.

If you revert back from 6.12 to 6.11.5 or earlier, you have to force update all your Docker containers and start them manually after downgrading. This is necessary because of the underlying change to cgroup v2 starting with 6.12.0-rc1.

Edited by Nath2125

I also rolled back and got exactly this error with my dockers.

In my case I fixed it by following the instructions to remove the dockers and re-added them to rebuild the containers.

All is now working smoothly again.

Edited by page3

3 minutes ago, page3 said:

I also rolled back and got exactly this error with my dockers.

In my case I fixed it by following the instructions to remove the dockers and re-added them to rebuild the containers.

All is now working smoothly again.

Are there roll back specific instructions or something? For removing and adding containers?