Docker Paths

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I updated to Unraid 6.12.1 and noticed something odd about docker paths.  Previously mapping a path inside a docker I would click something like the following.

/mnt/user/appdata/application1

Now it's doing the following, even when I select the above path

/mnt/zfs_mirror/appdata/application1

Technically both are the same path, but I didn't know if I need to go back and fix all my dockers to use this new behavior.  I'm new to Unraid and this behavior just started with the latest version.  I'm using ZFS on all my shares with exclusive access.  Is there a reason this would work better selecting the new pathing on all my existing dockers?  It seems to be switching automatically to the pool name even when I select the previous path within the docker mappings?

Hopefully this makes sense and if it doesn't, I can create some screen shots to assist.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:24 AM, JorgeB said:

That's normal with exclusive access, but /mnt/user will still work.

It was just weird that it wasn't doing that initially when I set up my dockers and good to know it doesn't matter as either share is the same as far as performances goes.  Thank you for the reply

• Like 1