This just may be the best deal yet!

MikeL

$60 for 2tb hard drive

Sorry, didn't realize it would not lead you to the correct page.

Some of you may have found better/cheaper 2tb drives, but it is the cheapest I have seen.

It's the cheapest for a reason ;) I think this was posted recently here, and I posted it on Slickdeals a few days ago too.

$60 for 2tb hard drive

Some of you may have found better/cheaper 2tb drives, but it is the cheapest I have seen.

It's the cheapest for a reason ;) I think this was posted recently here, and I posted it on Slickdeals a few days ago too.

I thought that might be what he was referring to. There was a report of someone getting the 64MB cache version. Still not sure if I should get it or not.

I thought that might be what he was referring to. There was a report of someone getting the 64MB cache version. Still not sure if I should get it or not.

If you don't mind rebates (or spending another $10) I'd wait for a Hitachi 2TB drive. It regularly pops up for $60 after MIR.

$60 for 2tb hard drive

yes, it is the boxed 5900 64meg cache drive. I bought 4 last week, but I already returned 2.

After that title it's still a big letdown, even knowing what it is...

+1

Archived