We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Parity suddenly stopped working

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello everyone

Logged onto unraid today and saw an error message, parity disabled.  So I took a diagnostic and shut down unraid.

I add the diagnostics here. Disregard the error messages for the UPS, its disconnected but I have not updated unraid.

What to do now? Start up the raid again ? Or boot in safety mode?

I am not tech savy so hoping someone can help with fairly detailed descriptions....

I did a parity check a few weeks ago, showed no errors. And have not had disc error messages either.

Very thankful for any help.

Kind regards, Kjetil1485195785_Screenshot2023-06-28at10_44_23.thumb.png.22c6600b53c1b552145ba06628020f25.png

federalreserve-diagnostics-20230628-1043.zip

Edited by Kjetil
  • 2 weeks later...

After using the server a few weeks, it suddenly fell out of the network. It was still on but not responding, also there was no picture when connecting a screen directly to the server vga output. Had to do a forced power off. And power on again. Now it's working again and online. I added the diagnostics here, are you able to see anything from the diagnostics? Error message etc ?

federalreserve-diagnostics-20230719-2055.zip