Bring remote share online?

Guys, i have two servers, one of which, system A, has a smb remote share to the other machine, system B.  How do i bring up the remote share manually on system A if it doesnt show due to system B being down? The system log on system A shows attempts to bring it up but never allows a 'Mount' prompt within unassigned devices on System B being powered up.   All i see is a message when i hover over the smb tab which says 'remote share is offline' ? Whats the procedure to kick this remote smb share into life on system A?

Edited by superloopy1
1 hour ago, superloopy1 said:

Guys, i have two servers, one of which, system A, has a smb remote share to the other machine, system B.  How do i bring up the remote share manually on system A if it doesnt show due to system B having been down and then powered on? The system log on system A shows attempts to bring it up but never allows a 'Mount' prompt within unassigned devices.   All i see is a greyed out 'Mount' tab and message when i hover over the smb protocol tab which says 'remote share is offline' ? Whats the procedure to kick this remote smb share into life on system A?

• JorgeB locked this topic