[SOLVED] [6.12.2] Problems after failed parity check and swap

Go to solution Solved by rikdegraaff,

Hi all,

Have a little problem after a failed parity disk replacement.

I have already asked this in the proper topic, but after a couple of days still no one knows an answer.
And I would really like to go on with my server and get everything running again.
See also this post: 

After a wrong parity disk swap I lost some of my files, but that gave me some extra, much needed, space.

Some of my docker containers were still running as usual, and I have 4 binhex-qbitvpn containers.

Some of the torrents inside the containers were fully downloaded, and now not anymore cause of a partly failed rebuild.

Nothing problementary at all, so I want to download them again to 100%.

They are still in the clients, but some of the torrents continue after automatically being reset to 0.0 percent due to missing files.

But now comes the problem, some of the torrents are in the 0.0 percent state with as status Errored.
The log files said, no space left on device.

But, there is still over 6 TB left on the array, before there wasn't, now there is.

I've already tried to recheck those, but they recheck and say, even with 0.0% and space left, still Errored and I get also continuous get errors in my log files that say no space left.

What can I do, other that removing them and add them again, as I don't have the torrent files on my pc (maybe on the server/docker folder somewhere), to get them started again to download the full torrent again, as they should after getting them at 0 percent?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for reading this whole "tale".

-Rikdegraaff

PS. If something is wrong about this topic, excuse me, but I didn't had any wonder where to put this else...

Edited by rikdegraaff
  • 2 weeks later...
  • rikdegraaff changed the title to [SOLVED] [6.12.2] Problems after failed parity check and swap