[drm] *ERROR* LSPCON mode hasn't settled

So I've been having a lot of issues with my severs recently, and I can't seem to find the solution. To give some back ground here are the order of events which took place:

1) Unraid server running perfectly fine using onboard graphics from a i7 6700K. No GPU installed, Plex running with default options

2) Install GTX 1070 dedicated card, install "Nvidia drivers" plugin, follow spaceinvader one tutorial on passing through GPU to Plex.

3) Issues start happening. See summary of issues below.

Currently my iGPU is only used for Unraid display and nothing else. GTX 1070 is only used for Plex hardware transcoding (I rarely use the transcoding option so it's mostly just sitting idle).

Here's a summary of issues:

1) The following errors display in Unraid Logs

Jul  7 07:16:37 Damarine kernel: i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] *ERROR* LSPCON resume failed
Jul  7 07:16:37 Damarine kernel: i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] *ERROR* LSPCON mode hasn't settled
Jul  7 07:16:37 Damarine kernel: i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] *ERROR* Error reading LSPCON mode
Jul  7 07:16:37 Damarine kernel: i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] *ERROR* LSPCON resume failed

2) Docker containers shutting down and unable to start back up. I get "Execution error, Server Error" as the message

3) The following message is disabled in various pages on Unraid  UI

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only -1 of 100 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php on line 714

I've tried:

Installing Intel drivers plugin, no affect. I still get i915 changes.

I've tried restarting server, the errors go away temporarily and come back (I'm not sure what event triggers the LSPCON issues to appear).

edit:

My BIOS settings:

I've tried booting Unraid in Legacy mode. No impact on errors

Bios is set to "iGFX" boot, and onboard graphics is "enabled" to allow for both the iGPU to be used for Unraid, and GPU to be used by Plex

I've tried turning off Turbo mode for i7 6700K (I read on another forum that helped someones LSPCON issues although they weren't running unraid)

Can someone help?

damarine-diagnostics-20230707-0728.zip

Edited by Damarine
Added additional info
5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

The try rebooting, /run is 100% full, it it keeps filling up you likely have anther plugin or container with the same issue.

Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
tmpfs            32M   32M     0 100% /run

Just rebooted, I'll keep an eye on it. Is the tempfs issue what's causing the LSPCON issue?

LSPCon issue is still occuring. The only clues I've found on google are that Kernal issues in Linux cause this, and the only relevant solutions are "Problem is gone with new kernal" so I'm assuming this is something that has to be fixed via Unraid update?

I'm also hanging out for a newer Kernel release since my 12900K iGPU is causing me issues with Plex transcoding and the Plex Devs have reviewed my logs and said that it's definitely a driver issue with the Kernel used by the 6.12.x release so im waiting, hoping for a newer Kernel at some point too.