Failed to start Unraid system

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

One of my disk seemed to be down, then reboot computer, then failed to start it, details please see below. How do I solve it?

waiting up to 30 sec for device with label UNRAID to come onlinefound/devsda1Checking /dev/sda1 .fsck.fat 4.2 (2021-01-31)There are differences between boot sector and its backupThis is mostly harmless. Differences: (offset :original/backup)65:01/00Not automatically fixing.this.Dirty bit is set. Fs was not properly unmounted and some data may be corrupt.Automatically removing dirty bit./dev/sda1: 272 files,22075/1890560 clustersmount: /dev/sda1 mounted on /boot.Verifying bzimage checksum ...Verifying bzroot checksum..random: crng init doneVerifying bzroot-gui checksumMounting non-root local filesystems:Verifying bzfirmware checksum..。usb 2-2: reset SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci hcdsd 0:0:0:0: [sda] tag#0 UNKNOHN(0x2003) Result: hostbute=0x03 driverbute=DRIVEROK cmd_aye=30ssd 0:0:0:0: [sdal tag#8 CDB: opcode=8x28 28 08 00 04 08 c8 a 02 @a a8I/0 error, dev sda, sector 264384 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x80?00 phys_seg 4 prio class bzfirmware checksum error - press ENTER key to reboot

Thanks a lot.

12 hours ago, itimpi said:

That suggest the flash drive is not being found correctly in the later stages of the boot sequence.   It could mean the flash drive is failing, but often simply rewriting its contents can fix such issues.

Thanks a lot. last night I reinstall the the bootable USB stick, copy the backup configuration to it, then it returned.