SABnzbd reinstall on boot

jimsefton

Hi guys,

I am a little confused about the unmenu option for re-install on boot. The way I understood it I could install SABnzbd via unmenu, but it would not be there when I rebooted unless I selected re-install on boot. The problem is most of the time when I reboot I fire up SABnzbd and it shows me the setup wizard and I need to set it all up again.

Should I not have selected the reinstall option, and if so then why is there the option at all. Why would I want to re-install it every time? I selected the re-install option for all the dependent packages also, was that the right thing to do?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but a little clarity would be much appreciated.

Hi guys,

I am a little confused about the unmenu option for re-install on boot. The way I understood it I could install SABnzbd via unmenu, but it would not be there when I rebooted unless I selected re-install on boot. The problem is most of the time when I reboot I fire up SABnzbd and it shows me the setup wizard and I need to set it all up again.

Should I not have selected the reinstall option, and if so then why is there the option at all. Why would I want to re-install it every time? I selected the re-install option for all the dependent packages also, was that the right thing to do?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but a little clarity would be much appreciated.

I assume you are using one of the unMenu package manager .conf files.  I have no idea who's though.  mrmachine, and myself have developed one, and there may be others that I was not paying attention to.

First we need to know which one you are running and where you downloaded it from.  After that please go post in that thread so that the creator knows to look for a bug in there unMenu package.

Archived