We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Hitachi 2TB drives on sale @ newegg.com

TapRackPull

I don't see the free 2 day shipping..  I just see regular free shipping..

and the link didn't work for me..

Try this one...

Maybe I missed something about the shipping..

Jim

EDIT:  I think the free 2 day is the special you can sign up for that will eventually cost you..  Is that what you saw?

I don't see the free 2 day shipping..  I just see regular free shipping..

and the link didn't work for me..

Try this one...

Maybe I missed something about the shipping..

Jim

EDIT:  I think the free 2 day is the special you can sign up for that will eventually cost you..  Is that what you saw?

You are correct, I read too fast. I have edited my OP for the shipping details and URL.

Newegg's standard free shipping is UPS 3-Day, so not a big deal there.

For most stuff for me...  USP 3-Day is overnight! It's good being close to NJ! :)

+1 with Shoprunner I get things overnight. my (4) 3TB drives I purchased yesturday are coming in today  ;D

To bad for the storm thats coming, I wont be preclearing them, LOL  :P

Newegg's standard free shipping is UPS 3-Day, so not a big deal there.

For most stuff for me...  USP 3-Day is overnight! It's good being close to NJ! :)

+1 with Shoprunner I get things overnight. my (4) 3TB drives I purchased yesturday are coming in today  ;D

Wow... I never get things overnight with Shop Runner or Amazon. And now that I'm in Denver I'm in the middle of nowhere.

That's what generators are for!!  Where are you located?

As of right now the center is going to pass just west of me by like only 10 miles..  We're screwed!  but

hopefully it will only be a weak tropical storm when it hits in north central MA.

That's what generators are for!!  Where are you located?

As of right now the center is going to pass just west of me by like only 10 miles..  We're screwed!  but

hopefully it will only be a weak tropical storm when it hits in north central MA.

Everytime I get a qoute for a generator (support the whole house) its around $10k, when I know it should not be more than $6.5k... so been holding off for now until It goes to the top of my list. Im in NYC and will be shutting everything down by Sat night, as we always lose power in my place, and it will be longer than the run-time so less aggravation for me this way.

Archived