Cache Disk Has Become Unmountable

Hello Unraid Community,

I recently experienced an issue where my Docker containers became unresponsive and upon rebooting the server I found that the Docker tab showed "Docker Service Failed to Start" and my cache drive shows the following on the Main tab:

CacheSamsung_SSD_970_EVO_250GB_S465NB0K421491T - 250 GB (nvme0n1)40 C42500btrfsUnmountable: Unsupported or no file system

I have tried rebooting and mounting repeatedly but it appears the cache drive is suddenly unreadable by Unraid. I have attached my diagnostics zip if anyone would be so kind as to read over it, I would be very grateful. If I have to replace the cache drive, I understand, but I would at least like to manually mount it if possible and recover some of the files.

unraid-diagnostics-20230722-1254.zip

I have attempted to mount the drive manually in the Unraid web terminal and see the following error:

mount: /tmp/mount1: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/nvme0n1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
       dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.

Is it advisable to run fsck to repair the filesystem? Is there a built in Unraid option to do this?

I apologize for rambling, just wanted to put as much information in this post as possible. All help is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...