USB FLASH DRIVE.. or??

Go to solution Solved by ArveVM,

Have been expanding server and had some issues - but seemed OK and then upgraded from 6.12.2 to 6.12.3 and got a fawlty shutdown and need for parity-check. Before check is completed,, the entire server freezes.
It responds to ping, but not awailable any UI !
no dockers resond to their web-services/Apps (HA, homepage 

Unsure if it is flash-issue, or it might be network-related?
(Flash is connected to USB2-port,, device was SanDisk Ultra Fit 32 GB USB 3.1 and is now SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 - 32 GB)

In UnifiDreamMachinePro (router), Unraid is showing up with new mac-adresses all the time now,,,
image.thumb.png.2e9bf577114e16cada706e64223d4e05.png

it is connected via 2,5gbe nic on mobo (Gigabyte Z690 ddr4), and have been a bit strange before 6.12, but stranger after,,
at 6.11 (and old 1gbe nic- mobo) I had it defined as fixed IP,, but on the new it is changing mac's quite frequently,,,
image.png.863c9d850ba32a82daf3900f87d1882b.png

First time it hung completely I removed the flash and "fixed it" in my computer and it was fine,,,  - for a day
Then it happened again, and I bought a new flash and copied config and restarted this afternoon - and now it is failed again,,,

Is there some way to do investigation to network-issues first?
And is there any way I've set some logging that is not compatible with the flash-drive?? 

Would apriciate some guidance

might be worth mentioning that I've added a 10tb data-drive, a additional 1tb nvme and an m2-coral-tpu the last week,,
TPU worked fine with the driver-plugin and showing just fine in Frigate 
The data-disk was OK for preclear,, but had a bit issues getting it into the array (solved in separate thread,, massieve thanks to  @itimpi
new nvme and one unassigned device added as pools,,, - where the unassigned was previously shared so was a bit of cleaup on shares/config -but that seemd to work fine - so don't think that is relevant - but what do I now :)

Edited by ArveVM

got the GUI back to beeing responsive a bit,, and got to download diagnostics:

unraid1-diagnostics-20230728-1830.zip

also got an advice (and guidance) to log on to terminal via PuTTY and got this view from htop
image.thumb.png.89ccf3b32036614ae1adbf66c847d8fa.png

he indicated that the load was high,, but not what could have caused it,,

After a while the server was again responsive,, so what could it have been ?  (diagnostics attached)

So updated the Fix-common-problems-plugin to latest and did a scan, and it came up with this jem ;)
image.thumb.png.b8e174b68d37385daf019a8436214faa.png

so I guess that running a handfull of dockers creates extreme peaks in addition to the normal <40% ram utilization?
image.png.1f36fc5ab0eaeb6144e38fd6983871fe.png

I was planning on looking for some good black-friday-offers on additional RAM,, but I guess I have a mis-configuration somewhere that is causing theese crashes - and I'd like to know what I've done wrong and not just put on bandaids with MORE POWER  :)

adding a fresh diagnostics in case it shows more valuable info for you experts 

unraid1-diagnostics-20230728-2015.zip

• 5 weeks later...