VM Passthrough of both GPU and USB-Card don't work after corrupt libvirt.img

I got a corrupted libvirt.img after a reboot of Unraid. I had to delete the libvirt.img and start over, so now I am trying to recreate all my VMs.

Before the corrupted libvirt I had a working Win10 VM with passthorugh of GPU and a USB-Card. But now when I re-create the VM XML-file I don't get it to start (file 4).

So to make it simple I started with a "base" Win10 VM that works and is accessed by VNC (file 1).
Then I tried to passthrough only the GPU, then the VM start (file 2). And if I only passthrough the USB-Card, the VM also start (file 3). So both passthorugh settings work by them self, but not together. What am I missing?

Can any one help me where I can find any error logs? So I can start searching for why I can't start the VM with both GPU and USB-Card passthrough?

I have also added the IOMMU information (file 5)

Any more information you need before you can help me?

file 1 - unRaid - VM-template - 001 Windows 10 base.xml file 2 - unRaid - VM-template - 002 Windows 10 with USB-Card.xml file 3 - unRaid - VM-template - 004 Windows 10 with GPU.xml file 4 - unRaid - VM-template - 005 Windows 10 with GPU and USB-Card.xml file 5 - unRaid - IOMMU.txt