Is my server using too much power?

Server is an 11600k, 64GB, currently 16 drive, 2 nvme, rtx 4060, with two 12 drive HP disk shelves that I rewired to work with a regular Corsair Platinum PSU.

Right now I'm in the process of upgrading my media running Radarr, Sonarr, prowlarr, and Sabnzbd.  I have one instance of plex running and it's transcoding 4k hevc->1080p on plex for a friend.  

I've done the spaceinvaderone userscript for Nvidia for the RTX4060 but when I run the script manually it shows a GPU usage of about 55watts.  I'm not using the GPU for anything outside of transcoding. There's nothing connected to it. The RTX 4060 idle power consumption should be 11watts or so bit even when not in use it never seems to go down. Igor's lab found similar results between windows 10 and windows 11. Under windows 10 the gpu would pull 11w but under windows 11 it's 51 idle.  I'm transcoding one stream at the moment but that should take the wattage to I think around 16 watts.  

This is all a first step to try and figure out where all the power is going.  My server is the only thing plugged into the backup power supply.  I did check the CPU under tips and tweaks and it was in Performance mode. I've changed that to power save but since it's being utilitzed I haven't seen anything happen yet.  Are there things I could do withing unraid's settings to lower my overall power usage?  I'll be honest and say I have no idea how much power HBA cards use nor the two big fans in the front. 

server1.png

server2.png

server3.png

77ng9mw3i8la1.webp

794ng1x3i8la1.webp

mrsfvlw3i8la1.webp

server4.png

diagnostics power.zip