[Support] Double-Take - Facial Recognition Solution (actual maintained fork)

svk

I'm excited to introduce my fork double-take, a facial recognition application designed to integrate seamlessly with your Unraid system. This application is a supported and regularly updated fork of the original double-take project, with ongoing bug fixes and new feature additions. 

beta double-take

Features

• Unified UI and API for all facial recognition operations
  • Support for multiple different detectors (deepstack, ai.server, compreface, amazon recognition, etc)
  • Capability to process images from NVRs
  • Ability to password protect UI and API                                                                            
  • Results can be directly published to Telegram
  • REST API can be invoked by other applications
  • Option to disable detection based on a schedule
  • Home Assistant Add-on https://github.com/skrashevich/hassio-addons
  • Preprocessing of images with OpenCV

Support:

This thread is dedicated to providing support for this double-take template. Whether you're a new user looking for installation guidance or an experienced user with specific questions, feel free to post here. I'll do my best to assist you.

Your feedback is invaluable in making double-take better. If you have any suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports, please don't hesitate to share them here or on the GitHub page.

Note: If you encounter any issues or need direct assistance from the project author, it's preferable to duplicate your request on the GitHub issues page. This will ensure a more prompt response and help in tracking and resolving the issue.

Thank you for your interest in double-take, and I look forward to engaging with the Unraid community to make this application a valuable addition to your system.

Edited by svk
  • 2 months later...

You just made me realize the old docker has not updated its github in over a year.
I assume this is why you created your fork?
Has the original by @Jako stopped development? have you talked with him? He has made commits on other projects this year, but not to double-take so he's still alive, but does not look like he's working on double-take anymore

Edited by TRusselo
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2023 at 11:14 PM, TRusselo said:

You just made me realize the old docker has not updated its github in over a year.
I assume this is why you created your fork?
Has the original by @Jako stopped development? have you talked with him? He has made commits on other projects this year, but not to double-take so he's still alive, but does not look like he's working on double-take anymore

yeah Same questions. thank you