Server crashing worsened. Captured error WARNING: CPU: 9 PID: 0 kernel_fpu_begin_mask

Go to solution Solved by Craig Dennis,

I have commented on other posts because my server seems to crash when Plex or Jellyfin are scanning files or running scheduled maintenance. It also seems to crash while trying to install Windows on a VM. 

There was nothing in the logs which points to a hardware issue but I've swapped almost everything out.

I recently reduced my RAM speed to 2666 based on a suggestions from another post and now it's crashing more frequently.

I managed to capture the screen as the server crashed just now and caught the following error.

WARNING: CPU: 9 PID: 0 at arch/x86/kernel/fpu/core.c:424 kernel_fpu_begin_mask+0x30/0xcc

And then the server crashed again while trying to download the syslog.

1464806119_Arc2023-08-11at22_30.17@2x.thumb.jpg.e31e95ca2ee28f6f4a7f7bd9e9d77248.jpg

I'm currently trying to diagnose the issue but can't find results here or on the wider internet regarding the message.
Has the RAM speed change made things worse? Or merely exposed the RAM as the potential hardware issue? I ran memtest a few days ago and all was clear.

Has anyone encountered this before?

sakaar-diagnostics-20230811-2237.zip