[SOLVED] List of Event Notifications

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

I'd like to setup custom alerting on specific event notifications that reach my mailbox to better get my attention.  Is there a documented list of  possible events?  Primarily interested in errors or warnings that affect the health of the array.

Stuff like this:

unRAID Status: Warning [%server%] - Disk %var% is hot (%var%)
unRAID Status: Notice [%server%] - array health report [%var%]

Edited by dboonthego
Mark subject solved

Thanks for sharing.  I'm not sure it's what I'm after though.  I'm in process of disk to disk copies and received a balloon alert that the destination disk is reaching capacity, but I could not find the event in the syslog.  Should it be there?  I was hoping to find a list of built-in notifications Unraid is capable of sending (if it exists) so I can pick out only those I desire to get my attention quickly.  I already have a pseudo on-call paging setup so if I know the subject or content in advance, I can filter and allow it in.  Essentially, I want to be "paged" for some, but not all alerts.  Things like if a disk is hot, fails, parity check has errors, etc.  I've been casually reading them thus far.

• dboonthego changed the title to [SOLVED] List of Event Notifications
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, TastyTomato512 said:

Did you find out?

Other than configuring SMTP and allowing time to build an inbox of alerts your system generates, I don't think there's a way.  It sounds like a list isn't available or published.  The balloon or smtp notification was all I found; nothing in syslog.  In my case, I was performing disk2disk copy so I knew why it was triggered.

Edited by dboonthego