Slow download speeds

I'm in a bit over my head here. 

Recently I noticed my torrent speeds have lowered significantly. I've checked all my ports and everything seems good. I can connect to my trackers no problem and occasionally will peak at expected speeds (90 MiB/s) at the beginning of a download briefly (less than a minute) before dropping to back down to much lower speeds (fluctuating from sub 1 MiB/s to a max of around 6 MiB/s).  I have my arr suite setup to download straight to the array (this has never caused any issues and speeds would normally be acceptable and near what I limited my torrent dockers at (48 MiB/s).

I tried switching torrent dockers from rutorrent to Deluge and the same problem exists. I have tried testing with well seeded torrents and the problem persists. I've tried disabling every other docker except rutorrent/deluge, problem persists. The only thing that seems to have fixed the issue is setting up a test share that uses the cache. This gave me download speeds in the 60-70MiB/s with slight fluctuations. 

I have attached diags and screenshots of DiskSpeed results, but not sure how to interpret the results. One DiskSpeed result (_FULL) contains speed gap errors, in the other I disabled them. 

Could this be an issue with failing drives, or could my drives be slowing because they're starting to fill up? I also didn't notice this issue until I updated to 6.12.3, not sure if it could be related to that. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Array stats_8_25.jpg

DiskSpeed_results_8_25_FULL.jpg

DiskSpeed_results_8_25_NOGAP.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20230825-1118.zip