Random Reboots

Sniff

Hi all.....

Been having the issue of random reboots for a few weeks now.  Seems like every few days to a week I'll notice that the server had restarted itself.  I happen to get lucky and catch it just now....  I've attached the log, been using the syslog server for a bit now trying to get it....

I pulled this log right immediately upon reboot.  Would someone be so kind as to take a peek?

Thanks all

syslog-10.0.1.2.log

Thank you very much for looking over the log.  Rules out unRaid as being the issue....

A few weeks ago I had some disk problems that you were able to help out with, turned out swapping the power supply to a new unit fixed it....  I had gone thru the usual hardware checks of memtest, swapping cables, LBA in/out, etc.... but now this problem is popping up....  PSU is a brand new Toughpower GF1.  

System is an old Supermicro x8sil-f with a Xeon x3450... is there any way to tell or test if that's starting to give up the ghost?