Can't shut down after disk error

jensrobot
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello
I was preclearing a NEW 8 TB hdd (sector scanned it before installing into server + smart ok) which i started yesterday. Today when i checked on it, it doesnt say it's preclearing anymore in dashboard, so i checked under tools->preclear, and i can se the job. Its done pre-reading but something has happened when it began the 2nd step / preclearing. It's running at "3 mb/sec" now and the sys log is going crazy. It seems like the disk is being constantly disconnected and reconnected, and the LED on the HDD bay tells the same story - it's blinking like crazy.
I've had one issue earlier with a disk that "dissapeared" while pre-clearing in the same HDD slot, so im pretty sure its a bad connection, but at the time i just used another HDD slot and there was no problem.
Im gonna try another cable once i have the server shut down, but if anyone here can shed some more light on the problem via the attached logs it would be apreciated.
But the main thing right now is i can't shut down the server, i cant even stop the array, so im confused how to proceed. Shutdown button does nothing, and stopping array just gets me the orange loading symbol never going away. I don't wanna force shutdown if array is still running. I closed all vm's and dockers.

skabet-diagnostics-20230915-1803.zip