Unraid keeps locking up and becoming unresponsive

So my unraid system keeps locking up.  Under normal use it will work for a while then all the drives, even the device list goes blank and the system won't shutdown.  So the next time it boots up it runs a parity check, which locks up.  The point where it locks up keeps going down.  I have upgraded/replaced ALL the hardware in my system including moving it over to a new chassis, a new HBA, a new USB drive, new NVME cashe drives and the problem persists.  I have even formatted my unraid OS back to the stock OS keeping only the array drives/parity and I still cannot get it to quit.  I can't complete a long health test on the drives before it locks up. I'm at a loss at this point.  The only thing i can think to do is transfer the data from the drives to new drives a few at a time, do a health check, and stress test the old drives to see if something is wrong.  But that is a F-ton of work.  I would really appreciate some help.

unraid-diagnostics-20230915-2015.zip

I tried that.  I tried 1 ram stick, all 3 other ram sticks individually, as well as pair of them. The problem is i have replaced all the hardware after this started happening.  All new intel 13th gen.  I've even tried going back to the old hardware (6800k) and still no luck. I replaced the HBA, the cables, moved everything to a new larger rack mount enclosure, new power supply, new NVME cache drives, removed the Nvidia GPU from the system as well as the SFP+ network card, and a new unraid USB stick. The only thing i haven't tried replacing is the hard drives and the fact that it's unraid although i did reinstall unraid fresh. As of yesterday i took the parity drives out (didn't format them, just removed them) and the system has been running the longest so far (19 hours) without crashing. The problem is i can't make any changes or my parity will be invalid. I'm actually not even sure it is still valid since the system could have made a change to something without my realizing it.  All my critical data is backed up to other locations so its just movies, music, and tv shows here that i could loose. I'm currently trying to transfer the bulk of the data off the server onto new drives so i can try more aggressive tactics and don't have to worry about losing 100+TB of data.