No internet connection

lewisd19
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello all. Seeking some help with one of my unraid boxes. The one I am having a problem with I cannot seem to get the docker service to start. Tried deleting and recreating the docker.img per the other threads I found from searching but have not been able to fix it. I am also having another issue with the "Port 1 is down" error and have not been able fix that either. I have tried hitting the port down button and rebooting to no avail. Looking for some guidance. So far, I have tried to reset the network settings by deleting network.cfg and then rebooting.  Trying to get help here before I just completely blow the installation away and re-install. Thanks in advance.

unraid-diagnostics-20230919-0937.zip

Thanks for your response. Yea, I've tested the cables in a laptop to confirm the cable is not the issue. Definitely been at this for the last few days trying to figure out what is going on. I agree that there may be a network issue. Tried plugging in a new switch to see if that was the issue and no change. Everything has worked fine up until a few days ago. Was getting "version not available" on all my docker containers which is when I knew there were some issues. I don't really have an issue blowing it all away and starting over but just wanted to see if I could save myself some time by asking for help here first. Ive literally hit a wall lol.

• Solution

Not network related but btrfs detected a lot of data corruption in you cache device:

Sep 18 21:12:52 odroid-unraid kernel: BTRFS info (device sda1): bdev /dev/sda1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 137888, gen 0

You should run memtest, I guess it can also be a device problem since it's USB, then scrub the pool, but likely will need to re-format, 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

Not network related but btrfs detected a lot of data corruption in you cache device:

Sep 18 21:12:52 odroid-unraid kernel: BTRFS info (device sda1): bdev /dev/sda1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 137888, gen 0

You should run memtest, I guess it can also be a device problem since it's USB, then scrub the pool, but likely will need to re-format, 

Thank you @JorgeB