Unraid not startig: mv: can not stat usr/bin/mover : NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY

threiner
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

• threiner changed the title to Unraid not startig: mv: can not stat usr/bin/mover : NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
Just now, threiner said:

My servier dirves me mad today... now i get this message while trying to boot after replacing a disabled harddrive with a new one.

can not stat usr/bin/mover : NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY

how do i solve this... 

I believe the message originates from the Mover Tuning plugin so if it bothers you too much you can stop it by removing that plugin.

• Solution
2 minutes ago, threiner said:

thanks, but the servers stops while booting and is not booting, how do i remove the plugin? 

It is unlikely that the plugin is what is stopping it from booting.   You might want to try backing up the flash drive and then downloading the zip file for the release from the Unraid site and extracting all the bz* type files overwriting those in the root of the flash drive in case the system is having problems reading one of them.

Having said that you can always remove (or disable) a specific plugin by by deleting its .plg file under config/plugins on the flash drive or by renaming it to have a different file extension and then rebooting.   You can also always disable all plugins by booting in Safe Mode.