pyLoad unMenu package

WARNING:

IF YOU ARE ON 4.7 DO NOT INSTALL TRANSMISSION OR PYLOAD ON YOUR MACHINE! IT WILL BREAK OTHER LIBRARIES USED BY OTHER APPLICATIONS AND POSSIBLE UNRAID ITSELF

So, without further delay I would like to introduce the pyLoad unMenu package.  This was requested by a user about a month ago and I am ready to release the first version.

PLEASE UPDATE unMENU BEFORE INSTALLING THIS PACKAGE.

Please download ALL associated files attached in the following posts.  There are a lot of them.  You will need to place all the .conf files in the packages folder on your flash drive.  Once there load up unMenu and have fun.

NOTE: If you do not have a cache drive DO NOT install this package there.

NOTE2: You will need to delete any .auto_install files related to pyload before installing this one.

If you need help please post the results of the commands below:

cat /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload
ls -al INSTALL_DIRECTORY_OF_PYLOAD
/etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload version
cat /boot/packages/pyload-src-v0.4.9.zip.manual_install
ps -ef | grep pyload

EDIT: 9-16-2011

Fixed a slight typing error for determining the version that is running.

EDIT: 9-28-2011

Updated all the packages to fix typos and issues determining the version installed.  The reports of the version issue were for a couple reasons.  Most of the time it was because of a dependency on another package that would be installed later.

EDIT: 10-10-2011

Updated the package to the newest release of pyLoad.

EDIT: 12-14-2011

Updated the package to the newest release of pyLoad.

EDIT: 12-24-2011

Updated the package to use the new md5 and not through an error.

EDIT: 12-26-2011

Updated the package so that it will work again on 4.7.  There was an issue with one the package installed and the new way I was determining what version of pyLoad needed tobe installed.  There is a new pyload-unmenu-package.conf and a new glibc-unmenu-package.conf  Both will need to be downloaded and used.

EDIT: 1-29-2012

This package no longer works on unRAID 4.7.  I apologize for this but the libraries required for pyLoad can not be installed properly on unRAID 4.7.  This is the same issue that presented itself on Transmission.

EDIT: 2-11-2012

The md5 seems to have magically changed... updated the pyload-unmenu-package.conf file

EDIT: 2-14-2012

updated .conf to include the install of unrar

EDIT: 4-15-2012

updated pyload and tesseract .conf files

EDIT: 5-2-2012

EDIT: 5-24-2013

libidn-unmenu-package.conf

curl-unmenu-package.conf

pyload-unmenu-package.conf

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just deleted my existing installation, copied over the .conf files, rebooted, installed the dependencies, installed pyLoad and its up and running.

Only error is this

Installed, but version is different.

Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

which means re-install on reboot is not available. Looking in the syslog this looks relevant

Starting the install of pyLoad

Sep 16 12:28:24 Tower-BL4 unmenu[5584]: /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 52: /mnt/cache/.pyload/pyLoadCore.py: No such file or directory

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port 63382 isn't forwarded (upnp.c:144)

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port forwarding through "http://192.168.106.1:7908/ctl/IPConn", service "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:WANIPConnection:1".  (local address: 192.168.106.100:63382) (upnp.c:194)

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding State changed from "Forwarded" to "???" (port-forwarding.c:89)

Sep 16 12:28:37 Tower-BL4 unmenu[5584]: /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 52: /mnt/cache/.pyload/pyLoadCore.py: No such file or directory

I've changed my configuration variables to install on /mnt/disk2/ not /mnt/cache/ and left the port as standard (8085). Am I right in thinking the modify transmission script isn't pulling those variable through properly?

Just deleted my existing installation, copied over the .conf files, rebooted, installed the dependencies, installed pyLoad and its up and running.

Only error is this

Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

which means re-install on reboot is not available. Looking in the syslog this looks relevant

Starting the install of pyLoad

Sep 16 12:28:24 Tower-BL4 unmenu[5584]: /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 52: /mnt/cache/.pyload/pyLoadCore.py: No such file or directory

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port 63382 isn't forwarded (upnp.c:144)

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding (UPnP) Port forwarding through "http://192.168.106.1:7908/ctl/IPConn", service "urn:schemas-upnp-org:service:WANIPConnection:1".  (local address: 192.168.106.100:63382) (upnp.c:194)

Sep 16 12:28:27 Tower-BL4 transmission-daemon[5183]: Port Forwarding State changed from "Forwarded" to "???" (port-forwarding.c:89)

Sep 16 12:28:37 Tower-BL4 unmenu[5584]: /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 52: /mnt/cache/.pyload/pyLoadCore.py: No such file or directory

I've changed my configuration variables to install on /mnt/disk2/ not /mnt/cache/ and left the port as standard (8085). Am I right in thinking the modify transmission script isn't pulling those variable through properly?

Transmission should not have any effect on pyLoad.  Can I get the output of:

cat /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload
ls /mnt/disk2/

It appears that the script is still looking for the location of the install to be on the cache drive... not quite sure why that is happening.

Downloaded the new conf and replaced the old one, rebooted, installed pyload, runs fine and reinstall on reboot is enabled.

This is the output from the installation, still a couple of gremlins in the script?

The latest version of pyLoad is already installed at /mnt/disk2/.pyload
pyLoad pyload.conf file already exists
Created unraid.d directory
Created init script, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload
Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_start_pyload
Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_stop_pyload
cat: /mnt/disk2/.pyload/config.ini: No such file or directory
mkdir: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory
cat: pyload.conf: No such file or directory
pyLoad started as root.
Please go Here to setup pyLoad the rest of the way

Thanks again Prostuff

Downloaded the new conf and replaced the old one, rebooted, installed pyload, runs fine and reinstall on reboot is enabled.

This is the output from the installation, still a couple of gremlins in the script?

The latest version of pyLoad is already installed at /mnt/disk2/.pyload
pyLoad pyload.conf file already exists
Created unraid.d directory
Created init script, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload
Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_start_pyload
Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_stop_pyload
cat: /mnt/disk2/.pyload/config.ini: No such file or directory
cat: pyload.conf: No such file or directory
pyLoad started as root.
Please go Here to setup pyLoad the rest of the way

Thanks again Prostuff

Freaking dropbox... I use it so that I can keep one copy of these .conf files I create and to make sure I always have the most updated one.  Turns out Dropbox decided not to update the pyload-unmenu-package.conf file.  I know I fixed that last night on my machine at home... Anyway... new pyload-unmenu-package.conf uploaded.

So, without further delay I would like to introduce the pyLoad unMenu package.  This was requested by a user about a month ago and I am ready to release the first version.

Please download ALL associated files attached in the following posts.  There are a lot of them.

Impressive....      I think I created a monster... ;)

Joe L.

So, without further delay I would like to introduce the pyLoad unMenu package.  This was requested by a user about a month ago and I am ready to release the first version.

Please download ALL associated files attached in the following posts.  There are a lot of them.

Impressive....       I think I created a monster... ;)

Joe L.

[Frankenstein voice]

It's alive!!! It's alive!!!

[Frankenstein voice]

I'm having the same problem as MTA99 with the version mismatch.

pyLoad:

Installed, but version is different. Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

Also while I have your attention.  I can't thank you enough for the time and effort that you've put into creating packages like these however you need to put up some kind of installation instructions.  I realize that it's super simple and I myself figured out which directory to put the conf files in, but not all noobs will want to "guess" where to place them.

Thanks

Chuck

I realized that I was having the same problem with curl:

curl (command line URL data transfer tool)

Installed, but version is different. Current version='error' expected '7.21.4'

I started with the dependencies in alphabetical order, so the first I got to was curl, and it said

Current version='7.19.0' expected '7.21.4'

Also,

libidn Installed, current version='' but expected '1.19'

and

openldap-client Installed, current version='' but expected '2.4.23'

I'm thinking the other version might be included in unRAID-Web, or some other package. Is the version difference important to pyload?

However, this is more concerning to me.

tesseract Installed, but version is different. Current version='/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:' expected '3.00'

and the install button is still highlighted, like it didn't fully install.

Thanks for your work!

BTW, I'm running 4.7, with a fair amount of unmenu addons, and the wiki install of sab, sickbeard, and couch potato

I'm having the same problem as MTA99 with the version mismatch.

pyLoad:

Installed, but version is different. Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

Also while I have your attention.  I can't thank you enough for the time and effort that you've put into creating packages like these however you need to put up some kind of installation instructions.  I realize that it's super simple and I myself figured out which directory to put the conf files in, but not all noobs will want to "guess" where to place them.

Thanks

Chuck

I realized that I was having the same problem with curl:

curl (command line URL data transfer tool)

Installed, but version is different. Current version='error' expected '7.21.4'

What other packages are you running?

I tried to do this but it says I'm missing python. Is there a .conf file for this? Thanks.

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip installation:

Required dependency, python-2.6.4-i486-1.txz, has not been installed. Please install it before installing pyLoad.
You can install the package Here

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip apparently did not install properly, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload does not exist.

I tried to do this but it says I'm missing python. Is there a .conf file for this? Thanks.

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip installation:

Required dependency, python-2.6.4-i486-1.txz, has not been installed. Please install it before installing pyLoad.
You can install the package Here

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip apparently did not install properly, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload does not exist.

Yeah, update unMenu

Can sickbeard understand what I've downloaded? The problem is that I download winrar archieves and when they are extraceted the name does not every time have the same construction and I download both, TV shows and movies which have to be transfere to different shares.

So what I've found the best method is to try with putty and a "nohup mv ....." command

Please correct me if I'm wrong with my impressions about sickbeard.