pyLoad unMenu package

Can sickbeard understand what I've downloaded? The problem is that I download winrar archieves and when they are extraceted the name does not every time have the same construction and I download both, TV shows and movies which have to be transfere to different shares.

So what I've found the best method is to try with putty and a "nohup mv ....." command

Please correct me if I'm wrong with my impressions about sickbeard.

Honestly not sure.  I have not extensively tested/messed with SickBeard and pyLoad together.  I created the pyLoad package but don't actaully use it... at least not regularly.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I have problems with the openldap plugin on v.4.7.

May I post some additional infos here so that you can investigate ?

btw : it seems like the pycurl conf has a bad description, pretty much like the curl package you recently posted for Transmission.  ;)

pyCurl package fixed and uploaded here right directly.

Please post what issues you are having but please download the openldap, pycurl, and pyLoad packages I just uploaded.

How are your impressions with pyload ?

The program is very solid. No crashes or problems with downloading. An exception is the unrar, this works only with small files: 700mb working/30gb+ not working.

But there are several things I am missing:

-I can not see an ETA of my packages or my entire download list.

-I can not sort the packages manually. In the Queue windows you can change the order by dragging a package with the mouse, but if I change the window for example go to downloads and then back to queue, the order I chose is reverted back to the old. So I can not sort my downloads for my personal priority :/

-I can not move 2 packages into one or a new package.

Does anyone have tips for my problems or is there an other download manager ? I couldn't find one :(

.conf files updated : fresh reboot.

These modules are installing flawlessy now ;)

But tesseract maybe needs to be fixed too ?

tesseract - tesseract (an ocr engine)

Installed, but version is different. Current version='/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:' expected '3.00'

it does'nt survive a reboot and keeps asking for being installed  :'(

Also later with pyload itself :

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip installation:

Fatal Python error: pycurl: libcurl link-time version is older than compile-time version

Archive:  /boot/packages/pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/LICENSE  

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/pyLoadGui.py  

(..blabla...)

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/module/lib/SecureXMLRPCServer.py  

Installed pyload to /boot/custom/pyload

pyLoad pyload.conf file already exists

Created unraid.d directory

Created init script, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload

Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_start_pyload

Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_stop_pyload

/etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 1: 11135 Aborted                 python /boot/custom/pyload/pyLoadCore.py --daemon >/dev/null 2>&1

pyLoad started as root.

Please go Here to setup pyLoad the rest of the way

pyLoad Installed, but version is different.

Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

... and I can't reach pyload on port 8085 :(

.conf files updated : fresh reboot.

These modules are installing flawlessy now ;)

But tesseract maybe needs to be fixed too ?

tesseract - tesseract (an ocr engine)

Installed, but version is different. Current version='/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:' expected '3.00'

it does'nt survive a reboot and keeps asking for being installed  :'(

install the glibc package.

Also later with pyload itself :

pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip installation:

Fatal Python error: pycurl: libcurl link-time version is older than compile-time version

Archive:  /boot/packages/pyload-src-v0.4.7.zip

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/LICENSE  

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/pyLoadGui.py  

(..blabla...)

inflating: /boot/packages/pyload/module/lib/SecureXMLRPCServer.py  

Installed pyload to /boot/custom/pyload

pyLoad pyload.conf file already exists

Created unraid.d directory

Created init script, /etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload

Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_start_pyload

Created unmenu start script, /boot/unmenu/43-unmenu_user_script_stop_pyload

/etc/rc.d/unraid.d/rc.unraid_pyload: line 1: 11135 Aborted                 python /boot/custom/pyload/pyLoadCore.py --daemon >/dev/null 2>&1

pyLoad started as root.

Please go Here to setup pyLoad the rest of the way

pyLoad Installed, but version is different.

Current version='' expected '0.4.7'

... and I can't reach pyload on port 8085 :(

The c++ librarys are outdated on 4.7... updating the packages now and will have something up tomorrow most likely... probably fall asleep before I manage to complete everything.

Error when installing pyload

ImportError: libpython2.6.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

is it related to this?

python Installed, current version='2.6.5' but expected '2.6.4'

What other packages are you running and what version of unRAID are you running on?

I DO NOT use version 2.6.5 for any of my packages... have you installed anything manually?

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Install_Python_based_servers

I followed this wiki to install SAB, Sickbeard and Couch Potato. It's been running great for months now, and I don't have any of the problems with settings not being remembered on reboots that have been an issue for some with the unmenu packages.

Are all the dependencies in this package...

http://www.bibliognome.com/unraid/SABnzbdDependencies-2.1-i486-unRAID.tgz

met by your pyload dependency list? If so, I guess I could just remove that package from my go script.

I'm assuming that SABnzbd dependency package is what is conflicting with your pyload package.

I followed this wiki to install SAB, Sickbeard and Couch Potato. It's been running great for months now, and I don't have any of the problems with settings not being remembered on reboots that have been an issue for some with the unmenu packages.

met by your pyload dependency list? If so, I guess I could just remove that package from my go script.

I'm assuming that SABnzbd dependency package is what is conflicting with your pyload package.

All the pieces to install SAB are included in unMenu now, so you should be able to install all the packages included in the SABnzbdDependencies package through unMenu. 

The SABnzbdDependencies package includes 2.6.5 of python which pyLoad does not like for whatever reason.  I am not going to try and figure out why pyLoad does not play nice with the SABnzbdDependencies.  My SAB unMenu package uses python 2.6.4 via an unMenu package manager and I know for a fact that it works.

All the pieces to install SAB are included in unMenu now, so you should be able to install all the packages included in the SABnzbdDependencies package through unMenu. 

The SABnzbdDependencies package includes 2.6.5 of python which pyLoad does not like for whatever reason.  I am not going to try and figure out why pyLoad does not play nice with the SABnzbdDependencies.  My SAB unMenu package uses python 2.6.4 via an unMenu package manager and I know for a fact that it works.

I took the plunge and removed the conflicting manually installed package, and now SAB is complaining about a missing par2 binary. I did some sleuthing, and I need the par2cmdline package, but it's not in my list of installable unmenu packages. I updated unmenu to see if it would show up, but it didn't.

Help?

I can manually install the package if needed, but since you said it should be available via unmenu, I'd like to figure out why it isn't showing up.

I took the plunge and removed the conflicting manually installed package, and now SAB is complaining about a missing par2 binary. I did some sleuthing, and I need the par2cmdline package, but it's not in my list of installable unmenu packages. I updated unmenu to see if it would show up, but it didn't.

Help?

I can manually install the package if needed, but since you said it should be available via unmenu, I'd like to figure out why it isn't showing up.

Sorry about that, it is one of the few I did not break out into it's own package as it is usually needed for something like SAB.  I built a multi-core par2commandline that you can grab from here.  You will need to install it manually or create an unMenu package of your own to do it for you.

Sorry about that, it is one of the few I did not break out into it's own package as it is usually needed for something like SAB.  I built a multi-core par2commandline that you can grab from here.  You will need to install it manually or create an unMenu package of your own to do it for you.

I found that package when I was sleuthing around, installed it manually, and that solved the SAB problem. When I looked through your unmenu SABNzb package conf file, it showed the par2cmdline package as a prerequisite. Does your SAB package automatically download and install it as a sub package somehow?

I found that package when I was sleuthing around, installed it manually, and that solved the SAB problem. When I looked through your unmenu SABNzb package conf file, it showed the par2cmdline package as a prerequisite. Does your SAB package automatically download and install it as a sub package somehow?

Yes, that is exactly what it does.  Any package that can be used by multiple programs, python for example, I broke into separate packages within unMenu, the par2commandline package I felt did not need that treatment.

Since it's your package, here's a conf file for you. Tweak it, delete it, host it, whatever.

par2cmdline-unmenu-package.conf

And I thought I was home free...

SAB just sat there with a queue full of files, and did nothing.

Did a little more digging, and it turns out the pyOpenSSL package was ALSO missing.

So I snagged this http://pkgs.org/slackware-13.1/gnome-slackbuild-2.30-gsb-i486/pyOpenSSL-0.9-i486-2gsb.txz.html, installed it, and it seems to have solved the issue. I'm too tired to build a conf file for it right now, I'm just happy it's all working like it was before I started trying to get pyload running. (which seems to be loaded, I just haven't had time to test it, since I've been busy fixing things it broke) (not your fault, just the way computers are sometimes.) ;)

And I thought I was home free...

SAB just sat there with a queue full of files, and did nothing.

Did a little more digging, and it turns out the pyOpenSSL package was ALSO missing.

So I snagged this http://pkgs.org/slackware-13.1/gnome-slackbuild-2.30-gsb-i486/pyOpenSSL-0.9-i486-2gsb.txz.html, installed it, and it seems to have solved the issue.

Glad you got it all figured out and SAB and pyLoad seem to be working next to each other now.

just the way computers are sometimes.) ;)

Oh man, I program for a living and there has never been a truer word spoken.

Gasp !

I'm in the same situation.

I expected to easily reinstall pyload with the new packages tonight.

Now I expect headaches and dependencies imbroglio  :-\

Gasp !

I'm in the same situation.

I expected to easily reinstall pyload with the new packages tonight.

Now I expect headaches and dependencies imbroglio  :-\

After you remove the big SAB dependencies package and get the pyload dependencies fulfilled, you will need par2cmdline, pyopenssl, and python-yenc. You may need more, I don't really know what else I may have accidentally already had installed from other packages. Here is the list from Kyle's SABnzb package.

PACKAGE_DEPENDENCIES python, cheetah, yenc, par2cmdline, sqlite, unrar, unzip, openssl, pyopenssl

I don't know if that list is all inclusive or not.

Here are the filenames listed in the package for the missing three.

python-yenc-0.3-i486-1alien.tgz

pyopenssl-0.10-i486-2sl.txz

par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-i486-1kh.tgz

I made a unmenu package last night that should take care of automatically downloading and installing the par2cmdline file, it's attached to a couple posts up. The other two files you are on your own, unless someone makes unmenu packages for them too. (I may later if I get motivated)

I got motivated.

python-yenc-unmenu-package.conf

pyOpenSSL-unmenu-package.conf

par2cmdline-unmenu-package.conf

So, was it a painful process, or was it easy?

If it was as simple as removing the big sab dependency file, installing the pyload file with all it's separate dependencies and adding my three extra packages, maybe you could update the sab,sick,couch wiki with an addendum showing how to get where we got, so somebody that found and used the wiki instead of the unmenu packages can gracefully get to a non-conflicting python setup?

I like how my system is running right now, sickbeard, and couch potato can all be upgraded from within the applications themselves with no problems, and sab is easily upgraded just by shutting it down from the web interface, unpacking the new files overwriting the old, and restarting with the unmenu button. I'm scared of moving to the unmenu packages for sab,sick,couch, especially after what I just went through.

I noticed my log file was getting spammed with *** New pyLoad Version 0.4.8 available *** every 6 hours, so I decided to take my life in my hands and manually update.

I edited the pyload conf file with the new 0.4.8 information, and manually copied the new source files into the current install location, and pyload started fine with the user script button. I haven't rebooted yet, so I don't know if my hatchet job will survive, but for now I'm running 0.4.8 just fine.

I noticed my log file was getting spammed with *** New pyLoad Version 0.4.8 available *** every 6 hours, so I decided to take my life in my hands and manually update.

I edited the pyload conf file with the new 0.4.8 information, and manually copied the new source files into the current install location, and pyload started fine with the user script button. I haven't rebooted yet, so I don't know if my hatchet job will survive, but for now I'm running 0.4.8 just fine.

Thanks for the heads up.  I have updated the main pyload-unmenu-package.conf in the first post.