Upgrading Problems

Can someone please help me with my upgrade from 5b6a to 5b12a.  I replaced the correct files on the flash and the webgui loaded.  The problem is that unraid sees all my WD 2tb drives as unknown formats.  I have posted in the 12a thread but know one is helping me with what might be wrong.  I have included a very large syslog.

My specs are:

Supermicro MBD-X8SIL-F-O with an i3 and 4gb of Kingston memory

Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 SAS card

Corsair Professional Series HX750

Any help would be wonderful.

System_Log.zip

Can someone please help me with my upgrade from 5b6a to 5b12a.  I replaced the correct files on the flash and the webgui loaded.  The problem is that unraid sees all my WD 2tb drives as unknown formats.  I have posted in the 12a thread but know one is helping me with what might be wrong.  I have included a very large syslog.

My specs are:

Supermicro MBD-X8SIL-F-O with an i3 and 4gb of Kingston memory

Supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 SAS card

Corsair Professional Series HX750

Any help would be wonderful.

Can we get a screen pic of what you are referring to please.

I had to downgrade back to 6a (Wife needs her TV Shows).  The problem is that in the webgui the spots where the drop down is to select the drive is blank and when I click on for the drive info the drive info is there but says the drive is an unknown file system type.  So they cant be mounted.

Edit: sorry i keep saying format i meant file system type was saying unknown.

I had to downgrade back to 6a (Wife needs her TV Shows).  The problem is that in the webgui the spots where the drop down is to select the drive is blank and when I click on for the drive info the drive info is there but says the drive is an unknown file system type.  So they cant be mounted.

Edit: sorry i keep saying format i meant file system type was saying unknown.

send an email to [email protected] and point him to this thread and explain the situation.

Archived