swag won't update my LE certs

Go to solution Solved by uek2wooF,

It tells me to migrate to another docker.  Is there an LE docker that will be around for a while?  Tired of "migrating" all the time.

There are no errors or anything in the logs, just this:

Please migrate to https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-mods/tree/swag-maxmind

I have 15 that won't update.

• Solution

Ok I solved it.  For some reason the logs don't actually show the logs.  But I got a bash on the docker with

docker exec -it deadbeefabc123 bash

Then I hoped that the renewal runs out of cron.  And it does.  So I got the command from there and did

/app/le-renew.sh

and saw the real error in the output.  I don't want to paste it here because it has my IP and domains but basically it was showing an error connecting to the IP I recognized as being the old one.

I have a dynamic IP at home (and yes I should set up something to update it in dns).  The IP only changes every few years.  It changed a few weeks ago and I changed it for some domains and not all since they are on different dns providers.  Since LE needs to put a file on the webserver for the domain in order to prove you own it, it couldn't verify I owned those domains anymore.

I fixed the IP on my provider for those 2 domains, reran the renew script, and good to go.  Whew.