Optimal Storage Configuration Help for Overkill Plex Server - Unraid NOOB

NateDiTo

I'm looking for guidance on optimal storage configuration based on my hardware with fast operation and data integrity/safety, ideally without destroying my electric bill lol. I'm brand new to Unraid and have watched many SpaceInvader One's videos as well as other YouTube creators and the get started documentation for Unraid however, prior to moving my 100TB's of existing media over to it, I want to get things configured the best I can first. 

Hardware:
Rack Mounted 20 Bay Chassis
Rack Mounted UPS
MOBO: ASUS ProArt Z790 - CREATOR WIFI
CPU: i5 13600K (not overclocked)
RAM: 192GB DDR5 (not running XMP to improve stability)

Storage:
LSI 9300-16i Storage Controller (IT Mode)
2 X 4TB WD SN850X NVME
2 X 2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME (firmware updated)
10 X 16 TB Ironwolf Pro NAS
10 X 16 TB Ironwolf Pro NAS (currently in old system running plex but will be moved over once everything is up and running)

I have 10Gbe throughout my LAN and have 2gbps through my ISP.

It's primary focus is a media server running Plex and maybe some other plugins to support Plex (sonarr, radarr, etc) and maybe a couple other small things depending on overhead left over.

There are about 6-10 of my family and friends watching during busy nights and weekends. My media is starting to include more and more 4K content as well but 99% is H.264/H.265 1080p.

Everything is currently installed and Unraid is up and running but I haven't added anything to an array or pool yet as I've just been researching for days what the best setup would be for my scenario and thought maybe to ask the community. 

I appreciate any and all suggestions and help.