User Accounts?

Is it possible to setup user accounts to only have certain access to different directories? I want to be able to give my buddy access to only certain shares and only read only access to those shares while maintaining full acess to everything myself. I can see through the unRAID menu that I can disallow users to have access to shares but it doesn't give me a way to make it read only to the shares I want to give access to. I also want to be able to do this at the disk level and not just the user share.

Is it possible to setup user accounts to only have certain access to different directories? I want to be able to give my buddy access to only certain shares and only read only access to those shares while maintaining full acess to everything myself. I can see through the unRAID menu that I can disallow users to have access to shares but it doesn't give me a way to make it read only to the shares I want to give access to. I also want to be able to do this at the disk level and not just the user share.

Read through this thread.

Archived