Preparing for upgrade: 6.11.5 --> 6.12.x -- Recommendations please

I've been putting off upgrading but think I'd like to take the plunge so as to not fall any farther behind. I've been reading up on the history of the MACVLAN vs. IPVLAN issues and am hoping I won't have trouble. But I'd like to know if there are steps I can take to help make sure it will go as smoothly as possible.

For instance:

1. I've not used any manual/static IPs for my containers. Would it benefit me to switch them all/some over prior to the upgrade?
  2. Should I try switching to IPVLAN before the upgrade?
  3. Server mobo has 2 NICs + IPMI. I currently have the NICs as bond0 for redundancy, but only 1 is currently connected to the switch.
  4. I am using a custom Docker network for all of my containers (except iPerf3 as Host & Macinabox as Bridge). Will this help or hurt my chances for issues?
  5. I am using a domain with Cloudflare tunnel + NGINX reverse proxy. I only 1 router port forwarded to the server for PLEX. Will anything need adjusted on my router?
  6. Home network is simple:
    1. Modem > Router > Switch (unmanaged) > Clients (unRaid Server, PCs, VOIP, & AP [for phones, tablets, & TV])
    2. The server is assigned a static IP in the router. I don't have any other Container-specific configurations, VLANS, or special firewall rules for unRaid
  7. What tests/diagnostics/errors should I look our for after the upgrade?
  8. Anything else I'm overlooking?

Here is a link to my Network & Docker configs. Please let me know if any other settings or console outputs would be useful.