Could this be bad cables to the HBA?

1) Do HBA cables send power signals to the backplanes where what first looked like a power issue could be a bad cable?  I moved drives around after replaced a failed 8tb.  The replacement drive then would drop off line and the drive caddy would show a little illumination of do not eject. 

Moved the drives around and now I'm seeing this on two other drives that have dropped off line. I don't have access to the server so this is all I can go on using my pikvm to access it in safe mode.  I had a small accident when switching out backplanes where one of the drive cages fell over. It was standing vertically on the tile floor as i was grabbing it to insert into my small rack and it fell 90 degrees with a solid thud. Trying to figure out if drives we bad or if the backplane is having issues or if it's a cable or what. Because I did replace the one drive that actually did fail and the new one started giving me the same headaches until I moved it around. 

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 8.35.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 8.39.59 PM.png

Edited by FlyingTexan