Recent Issues - Started with updating to 6.12.4

emuhack

I have been running this unraid box for close to 6yr. Recently there have been a string of errors that I can only attribute them to upgrading to 6.12.4. There was a PSU failure that luckily did not corrupt anything. Changed out the PSU and upgraded to 6.12.4 from 6.11.5. This is where everything went downhill. The server had random freezes, no gui access and no pinging, would have to bring it down via power. Which lead to cache drive corrupting it self 2x.. at this point went down the path of banging my head on my desk. after 2 rebuilds of the cache drive and getting frustrated about the freezes i downgraded back to 6.11.5 - had to rebuild my cache drive again, have no idea why. Everything is back up and this morning went to add a drive to the array and the server would not reboot itself or shutdown, just sat there. I had to down the power again. everything came back up and seems to be stable, but what the heck. I took diagnostics which i will attach. 

I have a Ryzen 3900x and like i said been running for years with no issues? What gives?

emu-unraid-diagnostics-20231106-0916.zip